Thursday, February 23, 2012

Joey’s Weight Loss Week 3 & Fergie Loves Apple Cider Vinegar So You Can Too! And Good Day Sacramento on Monday, 2/27!

Joey’s Progress Week 3:
After a weekend at Tahoe with his buddies and several stressful workdays upon his return, Joey’s weight remained the same! Joey also commented that after a night of drinking beer he was the only one to wake up WITHOUT a hangover! Joey credits this to his supplements that go along with his weight management program. He awoke fresh and ready to snowboard while his buddies were rubbing their eyes and grumbling about their hangovers. Good for you Joey!

I have something I would like to share with you…my love for apple cider vinegar and how incorporating it into my diet and hair washing has helped me so much. Several months ago I read an article about how adding 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to your diet can result in body fat loss without changing diet or exercise. After a few months I noticed a change in my overall size and weight without changing either my diet or exercise. I recently read an article authored by a woman impressed that Fergie, (Black Eyed Peas) is an apple cider vinegar advocate and we all want to look like her so I want to share it with you, “7 Reasons to Love Apple Cider Vinegar”. I tried it in my hair as a final rinse according to the directions in the article and it worked great! My hair was soft, shiny and there were no “fly-aways” as I have fine hair. Enjoy the article!
The American Lung Association Fight For Air Climb 2012 is getting noticed! This Monday, February 27th you might see me on Good Day Sacramento as Julissa Ortiz does her own climb of the Wells Fargo Center stairs, live at 6 am. As the Chair for the Executive Committee organizing this event with the ALA, I will be there! I hope you can watch the segment. Once Julissa arrives to the top she will be greeted by a masseuse and Il Fornaio’s snacks. Good Day Sacramento heard about our event after our hugely successful “Kick Off” party generously hosted by Morton’s of Chicago, January 24th.

No comments:

Post a Comment