Thursday, November 3, 2011

NS International convention – How many of us have….Friends?

Friends…How many of us have…Friends?

Considering the busy lives we all lead and all the roles we play in one day…mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, neighbor, aunt, uncle, cousin, neighbor, employee, employer, volunteer. The bottom line is we all have full schedules. Who are the real friends that support us as we motor through our busy days with their generosity of heart and their positive energy? I am lucky. My best friend is my sister. She supports me through and through. I meet a lot of people during my work week but not all of them become “friends”. To me a friend is a special person that touches my heart because they share a common belief that is dear to me and are not overly, uselessly dramatic. Through them I gain energy, wisdom and inspiration.


Recently, I was fortunate to meet new friends at the NS International Convention in Salt Lake City from South Africa and Japan. I have lived in the Middle East and traveled extensively but these people touched my heart because they were so sincere about themselves and about their life goals. How many people do you meet that you would consider authentic? Once again I was impressed by the caliber of people drawn to the NS business. Anyway, they were all lovely to chat with and I truly hope to see them again. The three I met from Johanessburg, South Africa were beyond delightful in their honesty and amount of heart. I gave them my goal of coming to visit them in October 2012. Elenia told me it is a good time for game! Well, I’m in for a trip to South Africa!

Health Tip: Overcome Daily Stress

Dissolve 2 cups of Epsom Salt into a tub of water as hot as you can tolerate and soak your body for 20 minutes. This will soak away tiredness and soreness, help soothe away stress and help to detoxify your body. The magnesium sulfate of Epsom Salt draws out the cellular toxins generated with exercise as well as the normal cellular waste created as our bodies do their daily work metabolizing food, combating environmental toxins, handling emotional stress and just simply creating new cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment