Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Importance of Daily Supplements for Proper Nutrients

Thanksgiving has to be my favorite holiday of the year because my house is filled with family, friends and the aromas of delicious feasts.  Thanksgiving is a week long event at my house with family arriving from far and wide as early as the weekend before the main event.  By the day before Thanksgiving every spare bedroom is filled with family that have come to enjoy the festivities.  I love to play holiday music while we cook, visit, play games and eat.  My holiday favorites are Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Perry Como and Andy Williams.  

As hostess of 20+, I can easily get tired if I don't take my supplements which brings to mind a study I just read about getting enough nutrients.  I know if you don't, you are at risk of disease as well as experiencing fatigue.  I may be 50 years old but I don't want to feel it or look it so I take my vitamins every day.

In the study I read, "Older adults who use vitamin/mineral supplements differ from nonusers in nutrient intake adequacy and dietary attitudes," done by a few different national organizations (please read the entirety of the study here) came to the conclusion that "A large proportion of older adults do not consume sufficient amounts of many nutrients from foods alone."

In this study "older" was defined as 51 and older. Which means your generation should heed the warning and make sure you remember to take a good quality multi-vitamin supplement daily.

The importance about taking vitamins is that the nutrients be absorbed. Quality of ingredients are worth the price for your health. NS has their Lifepak Family of multivitamin supplements - comprehensive supplements that promote longevity, wellness, and vitality. Lifepak can be a life-long supplements with a grouping for all ages - check all of them out here.

Lifepak Nano - my recommendation for everyone over the age of 18. Nano technology is used so that you are most able to absorb all the nutrients - this technology is not used to manufacture the vitamins sold in stores.   (click above for the LifePak Guarantee)  


Nanotechnology Helps Make Nutrients  More  Available to the Body
"Pharmanex has revolutionized a way to apply nanotechnology principles
to anti-aging nutrients. When applied to nutrition, this nano
process involves physically altering a hard-to-absorb nutrient so that
it becomes more available to the body without altering its function."

Lifepak Prime Anti-Aging Formula - LifePak Prime provides an array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants often missing in the average adult diet. 

Be sure to check your vitamins for a USP label, indicating they contain all the ingredients within a percentage so you get what you bought.  After trying many 'doctor' recommended brands I found that Lifepak Nano overall works better for me. If you are interested in trying these supplements, please email me (ajulie@me.com) for a 25% discount.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment