Tuesday, November 13, 2012

How To Choose the Right Anti-Aging Products For You



I have always been concerned about preserving my youthful appearance.  As a matter of fact, I began using the best cosmetics I could buy when I was in college.  It helped that I worked at the cosmetics counter of a boutique pharmacy and received the old “testers” when the cosmetic company replaced them with newer, more glamorous products.  Even at 18 years old, I knew the value of a good skin care product.

I haven’t changed a bit over the years and continue to aggressively fight the signs of aging with anti-aging skin care products.  Don’t be fooled by a big price tag…you are NOT necessarily getting more for your money by paying more for an anti-aging product.  I know, I’ve tried many products from cheap to expensive and I have actually found an entire product line that covers the spectrum of prices with the most expensive not being near what some cosmetic companies charge.

Why am I saying this? Because when it comes to “beauty” or “anti-aging” products, how do you know what will work and what is just plain lying? It is ALWAYS a good idea to find product reviews online. Be sure to read both the good and bad reviews in order to gain the “why” something did or didn’t work for that person. And remember something that you love simply won’t work for others. So here are a few sites I like to check for beauty product reviews.

      1.      TotalBeauty.com(talking about Future Serum)I have been using this serum for a year and have definitely AGE-LOCed my skin! I just turned 60 and people are amazed that I don't look any bit that number. I love what this product does for my skin and will continue to use it twice a day FOREVER! I only have one face....I want the best product to keep the look of YOUNG skin.”   

      2.      Amazon.com(talking about Galvanic Spa)Love it, but it takes time.
I have been using the galvanic spa and gels for over a year, my skin has had a dramatic improvement. This is a product that will help your skin get better and better over time. You're not going to see dramatic results in a week, have patience it's worth it!!”
      3.      The Individual Blog! I trust people that can prove to me that the product worked for them and how they made it work. Type in an exact product and see what you find!


Health Tip:  4 Tips From the Dalai Lama’s Instructions For Life

There are 20 instructions from the Dalai Lama but I wanted to share my top 4 favorites with you to help you maintain peace during the hectic schedule of the holiday season:
     1.      Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
     2.      A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
     3.      If you want others to be happy, practice compassion.
     4.      If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
      



       For the full list click here

No comments:

Post a Comment