Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Julie’s 10 Favorite Beauty Things –One I share with Oprah’s Favorite Things List


Happy May Day!  I find this day to be one of lightness and joy.  It seems the weather is always perfect on May 1st, the grass is green, flowers are blooming and the earth is truly awake!  On my favorite day of the year I thought I would share with you my list of beauty product favorites:

  •  Clarsonic Sonic Skin Care System – I use this at night to remove all traces of makeup and environmental residue for clean, smooth skin ready to absorb the nutrients found in my skin care products.
  •        Liquid Body Lufra – I use this everyday in the shower.  This soapless formula gently eases away dead skin cells and excess oil for soft, polished skin all over your body.
  •        Water Pik Professional – I use this at night after brushing and flossing to remove the last particles of food hiding in between my teeth and 99.9% of plaque biofilm for healthy gums.
  •     Epoch Baobab Body Butter – (An Oprah favorite!)  I use this after the shower.  Its light , fresh scent in a rich cream makes my skin soft and supple all day without feeling greasy.
  •    Galvanic Face Spa – I use this 2 to 3 times per week to hydrate, erase wrinkles, and improve the tone and texture of the skin on my face so I can keep my age a mystery.
  •       Pureology Antifade Complex INCHARGE Flexible Styling Spray – Without being heavy or sticky, this spray keeps my hair in place and in shape all day.
  •        Future Serum – Received award for “Best Serum 2012” by NewBeauty Magazine. I use this day and night on clean skin before any other products.  This miracle serum stimulates collagen production by 150% for youthful skin structure and youthful glow.
  •        Athleta Workout & Casual Wear – I love the design and fabrics used for my workouts whether I am running, climbing, biking, swimming, doing yoga or just hanging out.  These clothes never fade, never lose their shape with washing and drying.  They simplify laundry!
  •      Tru Face Essence Ultra – I use one of these little “pearls” morning and night after my future serum to restore facial firmness and skin elasticity with an ingredient shown to increase skin elastin which gives my skin the ability to maintain its youthful structure and firmness.
  •      Arabian Rose Fragrance Oil by Kuumba Made – (http://www.kuumbamade.com/store/index.php?p=product&id=18 for photo) Before I go to bed at night I roll this oil on the palms of my hands, rub them together then rub on the sides of my neck and over my pj top for the heavenly, relaxing spicy rose fragrance promotes balance, harmony, and a sense of well-being as I drift off to sleep.
  •  
 I would love to know your favorite beauty products, please share here on my blog or on my facebook page. I made this list into a board on my Pinterest page....enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment