Thursday, January 12, 2012

Vitality…Have you lost yours?

It is almost mid January and I am finally getting over the hectic holiday schedule and back to a normal schedule again. I absolutely love the holidays and all that they bring by getting together with friends and family. I also love getting back to work. As I was talking with a friend yesterday she was telling me how tired she still was feeling. I am sure she is not the only person feeling tired or why else would energy drinks be so popular. I worry about people who drink those energy drinks without considering the ingredients and what the long term effect of those ingredients could have on their bodies.

We know that as we age, our bodies’ ability to effectively generate and utilize energy can decline, robbing us of youthful vitality. The definition of “vitality” is “exuberant physical strength or mental vigor.” Studies show 85% of consumers are concerned about their energy and stamina levels, 40% of 30 – 60 year olds experience a decline in their ability to concentrate, 66% of women and 37% of men experience a decline in sexual desire as they age.



 Scientists have created a revolutionary approach with a transformational dietary supplement,  Vitality. It’s not designed to provide a quick fix or boost. Instead it is formulated to raise and maintain a person’s baseline energy level resulting in an increase in overall vitality and sense of well being. No caffeine crashes or crazy highs!


PERSONAL STORY: I started taking Vitality over a year ago. My energy level has improved significantly and I maintain that energy all day. I have been able to exercise 5 -6 days a week now. Before I could really only manage to workout about 3 days a week. And those workouts! Wow, I have really been able to increase my strength and endurance. I now sleep 7 to 8 hours a night where I used to need 9 – 10 hours. I really feel refreshed when I wake up too. Then there is just a general feeling of wellness I enjoy. For me, as a person living with MS and energy was an issue, Vitality has helped enhance my quality of life.

Vitality improves the three dimensions of vitality—physical vigor, mental acuity, and sexual health. This will help you feel more like you did when you were young. For testimonials visit: here. The Company believes in this product to the point they guarantee you will feel the difference in 3 months or you will get your money back. And remember, contact me for preferred pricing. 

Health Tip: Make Plenty of “ zzz’s” A Goal for 2012

Most Americans do not get enough sleep. One of the best ways to maintain your youth is by starting with plenty of sleep. Everyone is different in the number of hours they need to sleep each day but approximately 8 hours is a good goal. Your sleep has to be long enough to get to the time when your body repairs and regenerates itself. Like food and water, sleep is essential. Lack of sleep can adversely affect hormones, weight gain and more. Sleep deprivation is actually used as “soft torture” and no sleep over time can result in death. For a short article with additional information on the need for “zzz’s” click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment