I don't know about you, but the summer sandal craze really makes me want to keep my feet sandal ready. I came up with a great (and pampering) way to get those pretty feet. We do this technique at our Spa Parties, so please let me know if you would like to have a spa party for a pampering night with your friends.
How To Repair Cracked Heels and Soothe Dry Feet
What You Will Need:
Epsom Salts, Polishing Bar, Foot Pumice Foot Stone or Foot File, & Sole Solutions
This may be done anytime of day or before bed.
1. Place ½ cup to 1 cup Epsom salts in tub of water, as warm as you like. (The ones I sent you are infused with lemongrass oil that isn’t necessary just smell nice). The Epsom salts are made of magnesium sulfate, which will help soften and heal the skin of your feet.
2. Soak feet at least 10 minutes but may soak as long as you wish.
3. One foot at a time, rub all over with polishing bar. The polishing bar polishes your skin while you cleanse. Containing Glacial Marine Mud and sisku’pas (ground bark)—used by Native Americans of the Pacific Northwest to smooth the skin—this soap-free, allover deep cleanser effectively cleanses while helping slough off dead skin cells for a smooth, clean feeling. The Glacial Marine Mud contains more than 50 skin beneficial minerals and trace elements for deep skin conditioning.
4. Before rinsing polishing bar off of foot, use pumice foot stone or foot file with as much pressure as is comfortable.
5. Rinse foot, place back in tub with Epsom salts. Repeat with other foot.
6. Soak feet for 5 more minutes in Epsom salts.
7. Rinse and dry feet completely.
8. On each foot, using about the size of a quarter, rub Sole Solution, concentrating on driest spots, which is usually the heels. May apply more to heels if cracked.
9. Put on a pair of socks for at least 30 minutes or if before bed wait until Sole Solution has dried, 5 minutes before sliding feet between the sheets to protect your sheets.
*If this procedure was done during the day, wash feet before bed with Polishing Bar and then apply Sole Solution as in #9.
I had to show a few pictures from the 4th of July celebrations we had with family and friends yesterday.
Joy's very appropriate and cute toes for the party!